Huntingball Lodge Self-catering Holiday Apartment
Booking Terms & Conditions 2024 – Huntingball Lodge Self Catering Limited
At the agreed apartments, facilities provided are fitted as similar to a Visit Britain 4 STAR standard. This includes: colour flat screen TV, [Avalon, Beacon and Exmoor include a DVD player], electric cooker, fridge with 4 star freezer compartment, microwave, toaster, iron, hair dryer as arranged, occasional books, an odd selection of puzzles and few games.
- Apartment Avalon, Beacon and Dunster – 7 nights minimum stay, Saturday to Saturday
- Apartment Cleeve and Exmoor – either Monday to Monday, Friday to Friday
- Short break term: Friday to Monday; and Monday to Friday
Or for all apartments as arranged on booking form.
Time of Check-In and Check-Out:
Check In: from 4 pm Check Out: By 10:00 am
- The rate as quoted is inclusive for only 2 Adults sharing per apartment. For each additional adult sharing an additional fee is due of £35.00 per week or part there of; while for 18year olds or younger or in full time education £20.00 per week or part there of; or as indicated on the booking form.
- There may be from time to time either a discount or a variable rate applied, as agreed and typed on the booking form, confirmed by payment of a non-refundable deposit or balance.
- Electricity, including heating and hot water, is by coin meter payments (£1 coins),
- Meter may be full on your arrival with 7 nights booked, with our compliments (half or less for short breaks/special rates). Some night storage heating is provided free of charge. This does Vary depending on season and pricing.
- Change, £1.00 coins, are available at the Lodge.
Linen and Towels;
– Standard is only 1 pillow supplied per person
- We provide a high quality of bed linen and towels for the use of guests in the bedrooms and bathrooms.
(Please NOT for use on the beach.)
- If additional pillows are wanted, please ask and availability will be checked.
Laundry Room; (Enquire for Paid Laundry use)
- Laundry room is available for a *service fee, this as a member of Huntingball would collect, place in machine, returning to guests on completion.
- House linens are NOT to be laundered by guests under any circumstances.
- Important to note all washing is undertaking at guests own risk and liability. Huntingball Lodge Self catering Ltd(HB) and any individual working for HB accept no Liability at any time.
- Washing only as instructed by guest: anyone working at HB may not and cannot determine the most suitable washing settings, therefore we provide the use of washing facilities only if above is agreed in full. Any use of the washing facilities is accepted as being with full agreement of these terms.
Gardens and Terrance Areas:
- Guests have the use of the extensive gardens and terrace areas.
- Children from 10 years are welcome during Easter Holidays, through July and August, or as arranged.
- The manor House has a 'please be safety aware'; this attributed to an older/large manor house - not limited to: sharp edges, stone walls and path pathways, wild plants(including bramble) and is not suited to young children. All risk and Liability is accepted by those using this property, no exceptions.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs (not barkers) are welcome per apartment at a surcharge of £50 per dog, per week or portion there of.
- Guests are expected to keep their dogs out of bedrooms and off the furniture, be exercised away from the premises (although we do have a designated dog friendly area of the garden).
- Please do not leave in the apartments unattended (a copy of our Notice for Dog Owners will be sent to all dog owners when booking).
- The guest must provide all their pet requirements e.g. bedding, bowls, toys etc.
- An additional refundable £100.00 deposit per dog is required either before or on arrival, and will be returned on/after guests’ departure, once the apartment is received back as in condition in which it was received when guests arrived, or as per written agreed arrangement included on booking form.
- Car parking is on the premises with provision for one car, per apartment.
- Up to two free car parking spaces are provided, if it is requested on the booking form, at time of booking.
What is NOT allowed?
- No Smoking; NOT allowed anywhere in the apartment. Out doors or on patios, where available, are safe to smoke areas
- The use of candles/tea-lights are NOT permitted.
- Apartments are under our direct supervision.
Further BOOKING CONDITIONS
• The accommodation shall be used only by the persons listed on the Booking Form.
(Under no circumstances can the maximum occupancy of the apartment be exceeded.)
• The person making the booking must be at least 25 years old.
• All guests are expected to leave the apartment clean and tidy.
• In the interest of the others, guests must ensure that there is no unreasonable amount of noise within their apartment
at any time and especially between 10.00pm and 8.30am.
• We reserve the right to retake possession of the apartment if, in our opinion, any party acts in a manner considered
prejudicial to the comfort and well-being of other guests or in any of these General terms and Booking conditions are contravened.
• The guests will be responsible for the contents of the apartment whilst in their possession. Any breakage, loss or damage
to the apartments or premises, its fixtures and contents, must be reported immediately.
(The right to charge for all damages as an additional charge is reserved by Huntingball Lodge self catering Ltd.)
• The proprietors are not liable for any personal effects of the hirer, nor for any personal injury or for damage to vehicles
parked on the premises. Personal holiday insurance is at the discretion of all guests and not within any capacity of Huntingball Lodge Self Catering Ltd to advise.
• A non-refundable deposit of £100, per week booked, is required to be received during the limited period as a booking confirmation.
• Reservations are not guaranteed if the deposit is not received during the required period.
• If we are unable to provide the agreed accommodation for any reason (e.g. fire, flood etc.) we will refund all the payment received.
• Should the clients have cause to cancel their booking after sending the deposit, the clients are contracted to pay the balance due. We will make every effort to re-let the accommodation on the same terms to other parties but if we are unsuccessful, the
balance will be required from the clients.
• Cancellation Conditions: If a booking is cancelled less than 45days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. In the event of a no show or booking period reduction the full cost of the booking is charged.
• Full payment is due if booking date is within 45 days of arrival.
• Agreement of these ‘Booking Terms and Conditions’ are confirmed with payment of booking Deposit, balance or any use of the property, facilities and or apartments.
- No liability accepted for any use of the property or facilities or any item available for use,
- No liability at all is accepted by Huntingball Lodge Self catering Limited (HB) or any individual providing their services for HB. It is impossible for any one at HB to determine or make a risk assessment for those staying over, visiting, parking, use of gardens or any other at the property and it remains entirely on the individual to determine suitability or not, all entirely at their own risk.
- These terms and conditions are in conjunction with the booking form and taken together with variations only accepted as agreed in writing.
IT is suggested to HAVE arranged HOLIDAY INSURANCE.